February 21, 2009

MoU with the D***l

It’s a dream comes true!! A new MacBook Pro of mine.. well theoretically not fully mine yet.. but yes it’ll be mine in 1.5 years :p
It all starts at Jawas*ft, the company where I work for the moment. It is owned by an Englishman who’s *crazy* for a brand called Apple. He successes to make almost all (99% I guess, included me!) his employees to have the same *compulsive obsession* for this *expensive-according-to-me* brand. How?? Simple! He simply fills the office with the Apples.. i-Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro and other stuffs that have the *bitten-apple-logo* on them.
Eh voila.. this quote from my colleague could be the *Apple-Theorem*! “Once you use Apple, you will never turning back to the others”.
There’s a program called “Subsidized Laptop Program” that enable (what a word -___-”) the employees to have a *whatever-laptop-you-want* with half price for 1.5 years! Woot! Sooo tempting :D
Two months after passing my six month probation, I encouraged my self to become a part of this program. Considering that I’m really comfort with this company, another 1.5 years will just be fine!
I asked for a new MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 250GB HD, 15.4-inch LED-backlight glossy widescreen display, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M and NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphic processors with 256MB of GDDR3 memory. It costs $1925..
Now that I’m using this new laptop, I could *working-from-home-just-like-my-team-leader-often-did* :P But still.. feels like I’m having a tattoo made with a hot stamp in my right bottom!

-mac rock-

No comments:

Post a Comment