October 31, 2009

crap

looking at my special contact list in the messenger
i see nobody online
actually there's only one person on that list
yes it's you..

everytime the icon's jumping
i wish it were you
set my status to lonely
no.. not setting it explicitly lonely..
but I'm sure u know what I mean if u see it
I think it will catch your attention..
if u're online but invisible

no I know u will never appear that way to me
you're not online
and I'm acting like a fool pressing command tab every 7 seconds i think
just to see the contact list

what am I doing?
I have a terrible headache..
perhaps because I keep watching this 15" screen
only got my eyes rest when I fall asleep

and now I don't know why I'm writing this crap
my intention of writing was making a song lyrics
it's has been a while since I'm not making a new song

ohhh i'm talking like the most creative person ever
I didn't have enough ideas to make music for my songs
well I did try this noon
it didn't work

damn my head!
I should stay away from this screen

No comments:

Post a Comment